Precious Lambs Preschool is guiding, nurturing and preparing children for this life and eternal life.
Our preschool program offers a safe, comfortable, Christ-centered environment within our established school where exploration and interaction are encouraged and supported.
Precious Lambs Preschool shares a campus with Resurrection Lutheran School and Church, providing families with a complete Preschool through Grade 8 Christ-centered school experience.
Precious Lambs is licensed by the state of Minnesota. Mrs. Watson, our lead teacher, has her Bachelor of Science degrees in both Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education – and this is currently her 8th year of teaching. Our staff’s main purpose is to assist parents in teaching students about the truths of God’s wonderful plan of salvation for all people.
Contact our Preschool Director at (507) 282-8280 or email email@example.com for more information.
To enroll at Precious Lambs, your child must be:
- Aged 3, 4, or 5
- Reliably potty-trained (no diapers)
- Current on state-mandated vaccinations
- Ready to learn about Jesus and a life of Christian service
What you’ll need to enroll:
- Application Form
- Health Summary from your doctor and the list of immunizations (may be uploaded on TADS or scanned and emailed to the school or dropped off in the office)
- Deposit for student’s hot lunch or milk account
Half Day Schedule (7:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.):
- T/Th $170
- M/W/F $225
- M-F $330
Full Day Schedule (7:50 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.):
- T/Th $285
- M/W/F $390
- M-F $635
Aftercare (2:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.):
- 2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ~ $10 Daily
- 2:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. ~ $15 Daily
For more information, please contact our Preschool Director at (507) 282-8280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.