We’re excited for you to connect with others and with God in our groups. Please use the form at the bottom to register for your preferred day and time.
What does a group do?
- Meets together once a week
- Prays together
- Studies God’s Word together
Benefits of Groups
- Grow in our trust of God – more fully relying on God as we grow in faith.
- Grow in our knowledge – who God is, what he’s done for us, what his will is for us, who we are in Christ, how we thank God with our lives of service to him and others.
- Build meaningful relationships with others.
- Share the way of eternal life with others.
Right now, most of our groups will be meeting online (Zoom). If you’ve never used Zoom before, you’ll pick it up quickly. We know – it’s not the same as being in person, but it is a great option for connecting at this time!
Start: the week of Sunday, September 13th
Duration: wrapping up the week of Sunday, November 8th
Pastor Joseph Koelpin
Sundays @ 9:00am on the Resurrection Campus
Mondays @ 7:00pm online
Tuesdays @ 11:00am online
Pastor Stephen Meyer
Starting Point (membership class)
Wednesdays @ 7:00pm online
Kara Neal & Deb Hofland
Thursdays @ 6:00pm online (women)
Thursdays @ 8:30pm online
Zak Gartner and
Thursdays @ 6:30pm online